So, you want to break into the NFL and be popular in your neighborhood? The Washington Redskins have the ticket for you.
Sales & Marketing: Ticket Operations
The Washington Redskins are seeking a dedicated professional to join our Ticket Department as Director of Ticket Operations. The right individual will manage all aspects of Stadium Ticketing-Stadium Seat Ticketing, Premium Seat Ticketing, Financials and Special Events.
Job Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Season ticket renewals
- Offers to the waiting list
- Ticket design
- Printing and distribution of tickets
- Management of single game tickets (Redskins players, visiting team, advertisers, media, sponsors)
- Game reports
- Handles Playoff ticketing and Super Bowl ticket distribution
- Maintains season ticket and waiting list accounts
- Processes all new and changing orders, account maintenance and printing/distributing for premium seat ticketing
- Prepares and offers first-right refusal offers for premium seat holders for all affiliated events
- Coordinates sale of all general stadium seats, parking and Redskins publication offers for Special Events
- Maintains Archtics ticketing system and related network
- Handles game operations regarding will call, ticket sales and ticketing problems
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-5 years’ experience in the field
- Knowledge of Archtics Ticketing system
- Superior organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Excel
If you wish to become a part of this dynamic, fast-paced organization and you meet the requirements listed above, please apply by submitting a cover letter and resume.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. The Washington Redskins are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Applications are only being accepted through Teamwork Online.